Join Our Team
BDA is built on a foundation of exceptional people. We’re always looking to expand our team with talented architects and interior designers.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of our family, please fill out the form below and attach your resume and sample work. We’ll do our best to respond within a week of your submittal.
Thank you for your interest in BDA Architects.
BDA is seeking an Architect to join our Healthcare Studio in Bethlehem, PA. The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly organized, detail-oriented, self-driven individual looking to grow professionally in a corporate culture whose number one priority is its employees. This position works closely with the Principle-in-Charge to provide exceptional service to our healthcare clients.
At BDA, you will be a vital member of the BDA family who values collaboration, fresh insight and supports a healthy work/life balance.
· Work closely with the Principal-in-Charge (PIC) of the project.
· Capable of designing and running small to medium size healthcare projects from start to finish, under the supervision of the PIC.
· Ability to communicate and coordinate with all members of the design team, especially the client.
· Document preparation and detailing in Revit.
· Specification writing.
· Capable in Bid/ Negotiation and Construction Administrative services
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
Key Skills and Requirements:
· Education – Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Science in Architecture is required
· Experience – 5+ years of Healthcare Design Experience.
· Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
· Interacts well with clients, other disciplines and coworkers in a manner that builds productive relationships.
· Works on multiple projects and collaborates with team members
· Proficient in Revit and Microsoft office, preferred
· Knowledge of healthcare and building codes
- Commensurate with experience
About bda architects:
In its 74-year history, BDA has grown among the top regional architecture and interior design firms serving the Tri-State Area. BDA provides design services for the Healthcare, K-12, Higher Education and Mixed-Use sectors. The firm’s portfolio reflects a dedication to progressive, cutting edge, yet sensible design. The firm has 30 employees in two locations, Clarks Summit and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
If you would like to join a dynamic and collaborative design firm where your ideas and your growth are valued, submit your cover letter and resume on our website at www.bdaarchitects.com
Over 70 Years of Projects
Our work crosses multiple industries and includes everything from brand new buildings to complete renovations of existing space. Check out our portfolio to see for yourself.See Our Work