Join Our Team
BDA is built on a foundation of exceptional people. We’re always looking to expand our team with talented architects and interior designers.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of our family, please fill out the form below and attach your resume and sample work. We’ll do our best to respond within a week of your submittal.
Thank you for your interest in BDA Architects.
Architect III (Job Captain)
As a pivotal member of our dynamic team at BDA, you will collaborate closely with Principals-in-Charge and Project Architects to contribute to the conceptual design and provide comprehensive support throughout the entire project lifecycle. Acting as a crucial liaison between project architects, interior designers, and consulting engineers, you will play a key role in ensuring seamless coordination and communication across diverse project teams.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-driven individual who excels in producing meticulously detailed and coordinated construction documents. As an integral part of the BDA family, the ideal candidate values collaboration, embraces fresh insights, and supports a healthy work/life balance.
Location: BDA Architects boasts a presence across three regions, with offices located in Bethlehem, PA, Tampa, FL, and our main hub situated in Clarks Summit, PA. The candidate is welcome to choose their workspace from any of our three offices.
- Collaborate closely with the Principal-in-Charge (PIC) and Project Architect (PA) to contribute to project success.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with all members of the design team, especially the engineering consultants.
- Utilize Revit for document preparation and detailing, demonstrating a commitment to precision and accuracy.
- Write specifications to ensure clarity and accuracy in project documentation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Bid/Negotiation processes and provide Construction Administrative services.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Science in Architecture (preferred).
- Experience: 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong and effective team leadership skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, fostering positive relationships with clients, contractors, colleagues, and professionals from other disciplines.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate seamlessly with team members.
- Proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and building codes.
- We offer a competitive benefit package which includes six (6) paid holidays plus the week from Christmas to New Year’s, generous PTO, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k matching, and profit sharing.
- Flexible and Hybrid Work Arrangements may be available.
• Commensurate with experience
About bda architects:
In its 76-year history, BDA has grown to be among one of the top regional architecture and interior design firms serving PA, NJ and Florida. BDA provides design services for the Healthcare, K-12, Higher Education and Mixed-Use sectors. The firm’s portfolio reflects a dedication to progressive, cutting edge, yet sensible design. The firm has 32 employees in three locations: Clarks Summit PA, Bethlehem PA and Tampa FL.
If you would like to join a dynamic and collaborative design firm where your ideas and your growth are valued, submit your cover letter and resume on our website at www.bdaarchitects.com
Over 75 Years of Projects
Our work crosses multiple industries and includes everything from brand new buildings to complete renovations of existing space. Check out our portfolio to see for yourself.See Our Work